Electric Vehicle (EV) charging unit for connecting your car to the mains supply for charging. Supplying 16 amps to your car adaptor lead will mean half the time to fully charge compared to a standard 3-pin outlet.
Only for use with Mode 2 charging (charging using an approved car supply lead).
Photo illustrates the assembled unit, the individual parts are supplied ready to assemble and wire by your electrician. SDoCs (NZS Standards documents) and WorkSafe EV Charging Guidelines are on file and can be supplied if requested upon sale
• 4-way enclosure fitted with Type A 16 amp RCBO (RCD) & neon power indicator
• Heavy Duty 20 amp 3 pole switch, lockable
• PDL 56 Series 16 amp 3 round pin socket outlet (caravan type)
• IP rated for exterior or interior use
• 4 gang mounting block for surface mounting 200x200x110d
• Optional extras: KWh power usage meter