RCD ABB 40 Amp 2 Pole 30mA
- Product SKU: FH20240A
- Category: Switchboard Components
ABB 40 amp RCCB residual current device (RCD). A cost effective solution for protecting a number of power and lighting circuits from earth faults. A maximum of three circuits can be wired to each RCD.
- Rated current 40 amps
- Rated and marked 230 volts AC for the New Zealand market*
- Double pole
- Mounting: DIN rail
- Short circuit capacity 6kA
- Rated operating current 30mA
- Type A
- Country of Manufacture: Italy
* Energy Safety requires all RCDs sold in NZ must be marked 230 volts AC (or a range which includes 230 volts), this is because RCDs are voltage dependent in order to function correctly. Devices marked 240 volts for instance are deemed unsafe.